this place is always dead. Ales are never on. the managers / owners whoever they are, are so busy banging on about how it WAS the best pub in manchester 2007 that they have forgotton about the upkeep of the place. the list as follows....
1. it stinks when you walk in (musty)
2. Ale is never on.
3. the place is dirty.
4. never anyone in the place during the week.
5. food was horrible
6. waited to get served 10mins. (and the place was empty)
7. staff were more concerned about what they did on the weekend.
8. Last but not least........ VERY EXPENCIVE!!!!
[report for removal]